This course is designed so you can learn how to lead by example online to be the best version of yourself.
This course is for people who want to learn the best practices to conduct themselves in the best way online. For your clients and customers, or shining the best light for your family and friends, learn the skills necessary to thrive online.
You Will Learn To:
- Keep calm when dealing with negativity and hostility online
- Be more mindful and conscious of sharing and who can view what you share
- Lead by example online
- Take responsibility online
- And more!
You Will Leave With:
- A new way of thinking through and dealing with being online
- Knowing what to do and what NOT to do when interacting
- Having the confidence to work out the best options for communicating online
- Act, Don't React
- Keep Private Matters Private
- Use Correct Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation
- Be Conscious of What you Share
- Be Mindful of Who will Read your Posts
- Be Your Kind Self
- Keep Passwords Secret & Hard to Guess
- Report Cyber-Bullying
- Credit People if you use their Creations
- Take Responsibility for Everything you do Online
- Audio & Visual
- Slides & Lectures
- Exercises & Activities
- Reviews & Checklists
The course consists of:
- Ten modules including video, audio, and slides
- 100 slides across the ten modules
- A 40-page workbook
With over two decades of experience as a speaker, consultant and author, Leigh-Chantelle specialises in encouraging others to make more conscious choices towards the way we communicate, what we prioritise, and where we spend out time, energies and money.